Project manager coordinator (bank)
Place : Montpellier, France
This is a project manager position in a large French bank, managing the group's infrastructure and hosting business applications.
You will be responsible for the smooth running of the projects. You will be responsible for organising, planning and ensuring that commitments and deliverables are met (milestones, resources, costs, deadlines, quality, etc.).
Your main tasks:
- Conducting all phases of the project life cycle, from scoping to the end of the warranty period, in compliance with the standards and methods in force in the company
- Determine the scope and schedule, and define the functional and/or technical impacts
- Estimate the costings and consolidate the necessary costs and resources
- Make trade-offs and submit for validation those that call into question the plan or the budget
- Coordinate the production and updating of project documentation
- Organise and lead communication with teams and steering bodies
- Carry out project reporting, identify risks and raise alerts
- Coordinate the diagnosis and resolution of incidents in production
- Solid experience in project coordination, ideally in the banking sector
- Knowledge of one or more languages/technologies: Java, J2EE, Android, IOS, Open/Server banking (AIX, WINDOWS...), Webservices architectures (SOAP, REST, API Management), Mainframe (Cobol, TSO, MVS, CICS...)
- Very good communication and argumentation skills to reach a decision
- Ability to summarise and analyse, rigour and sense of priorities
- Autonomy, enthusiasm and initiative
- Strong desire to work in an agile context - experience in an agile environment would be a plus
Apply to this job offer !